The absence thread.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The absence thread.

Post  Zolvane on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:45 am

At the 27th of December my subscription will end and because of school I will probably not renew it for a few weeks.
My holidays have just begun, so basically I have the coming 2 weeks free, but the 2 weeks after that will contain preliminary examinations for me.
After that, probably somewhere around the 24th of January, I will most likely renew my subscription.
I will still keep checking this forum though and keeping you guys up-to-date if anything changes.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Zolvane
Headhunter

View user profile http://www.worldofrp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:30 am

As some of you might ahve notiswed last night was i upset abotu power problems were I live. it would seem this ahve damaged my comuters enegy unit Sad

It was damaged already dutte top as shortsercit in the power cord about 2 yars back. This waeknes after the fix have now broken. The copmp is about 6 years old and have other problems ... so i will try and replace it. I had plans to do that any way. Problem is it was not ... finacialy planed for an other few months. If I can get a good neouf computer udign the sales thees next days withing the prise I can pay i will be back.

The problem from wat I can tell is that the power unit is just simply weak and cant suply enouf pwoer to the computer, whethe computer need to work a litle. I can have it on indefenetly it seems as long as I do not do some thigfn that recuers more than 30% of the dualcore prosesor for more than a few seconds. If I do it wil start to drain my 6 year old and slightly damaged battery Razz It havea duration of 10 min atm. So in short .. wow is out of the question.

I also suspekt that this weaknes is goign to get wors, so I will be using the comp as litle as posible. I am typign this froma work computer.

Un till I finde a new one *hugs* and merry Christmas

Had'nka
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Aaww had Sad

Well the sales start so getting new is not so hard now. And i recomennd "komplett.se" they have all you ever want or need and get comp mailed to you (closest post office).
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Ye komplett.se is good. But I have a suplier already (secret wink). Was away and checked today and have a comp coming within 3 workdays to my lokal suplyer. I have usd them alot.
Got to borrow onw for now thoug from my boss. Partly sins I need it for work as well Very Happy

WHen things are instaled will I get online tonight at some point.
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaali on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:59 am

My computer died last night. All my attempts at fixing it lead me to believe it is a hardware problem, even though all of the diagnostic tools are saying the components are passing the checks. I dont know what to do about it or how long I will be gone. I am really frustrated about this since I just got back from a two week offline period due to the holidays, and I was just about ready to start getting back to Playing Shi. Now when I get back I will have to start playing catch up with Vaali -again-.

I can still get web access at work so during the working hours I will be able to keep an eye on the forum, but other than that, see you when I see you

Vaali
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:48 pm

My operation system decided to die on me for no apparent reason and bluescreened, then resets everytime I want to turn my PC on. Gotta reinstall it, but since I have some problems with detecting hard drives, this will take a moment...
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Seems we get alot of computer problems now, what happened at the new years eve Razz
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top