Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Drakkari

2 posters

Go down

The Drakkari Empty The Drakkari

Post  Zanick Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Zanick scouted around Zul'Drak many months ago when she was exploring Northrend. It's got amazing architecture and there are some interesting details. She has even been deep into Gun'Drak on her own and lived to tell the tale.

I started following some of the quest chains in Grizzly Hills and Zul'Drak that involve the Drakkari. However, they each reach the stage where you have to kill uninfected Drakkari trolls and I didn't think that enough justification was given for this.

Zanick is still debating with herself about it. If any Drakkari attack her she'll kill them, of course. And any ice trolls that have been infected with the Plague of Undeath obviously deserve to be destroyed. But otherwise she tries not to fight the Drakkari. (Easy enough for a rogue to avoid them.)

Unfortunately this decision means that Zanick hasn't completed most of the quests. She's learnt from the Zandalari trolls in Zul'Drak that the Drakkari tried to sacrifice their gods in an attempt to keep the Scourge from defeating them. But she doesn't know the details.

She can at least sympathise with their plight. After all, the jungle trolls ripped their empire apart in trying to rid themselves of the cursed Blood God, and after long generations of exile the Darkspears are now the only jungle troll tribe free of the Soulflayer's curse. Sometimes extreme peril requires an extreme remedy. Who are we to judge how best the Drakkari should fight the onslaught of the Lich King?

How do other players roleplay their character's attitude towards the Drakkari?
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

The Drakkari Empty Re: The Drakkari

Post  Gen'jin Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Well, Gen'jin never IC, helped Drakuru, as it was quite clear that somthing was amiss, when he claimed he seeked to help clense the Drak'tharon, and at the same time kill his own brethrens... ((OOC, i did in game for rewards and lore ^^)) I think i just say he never, visited the troll hunter camp.. for obvious reasons... it just dosen't seem like a smart idea to send a troll to a troll hunter camp XD

However Gen'jin did Help out the Zandalar trolls. Gen'jin does not judge the Drakarri for their actions. he basically stands in a corner and sighs at the poor fate of the once mighty empire. But as a dedicated shadow hunter, who relys on a strong tie to the loas, he can not ignore their cry for help! when he did missions for the Zandalar trolls, he would not mercilessly hunt down drakarri but neither heistate in eliminating any drakkari oposing him and his mission.
Gen'jin
Gen'jin
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum