The search for a new Primal

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The search for a new Primal

Post  Hadunka on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:01 am

I am still having fun about the pvp battle be twin the 4 chosen ones ...

The 2 shamans and the warrior rushing in on each other ... smacking around .. I send in my pet with Bestial wrath activated (he dies ofc) ... the blood the chain lightning the sparks flying .. and on the side am I lying on the floor feigning death Very Happy

And the end of it ... the 2 shamans killing each other at the same time ... with a huge display of energy discharge ...
and I am still alive - feigning death - on the side lol!

The best part is .. I am lv 55 (at that time, I am 58 now) and they are al lv 80 s ... and the lv 55 Huntard is the winner Cool

Then ofc I didn't stand a chance in the final challenge ... witch is to beat Gen'jin (80) in a pvp fight and take his place ... I am surprised however how long it tuck for him to kill me .. I sincerely hope he was playing with me ... or just give me a fair chance to fight. The fight (I timed it) went on for 1 min and 47 sec Wink

When I get the time I will try to make a story about it from Hadunka's p.o.v. ... what he remembers, and ma by some of his thoughts.

However, on a side note ... I (OOC) never intended to win it, just to be there and do a good challenge and make the experience better for the other participants. BUT I fail to see how your "game mechanics lv" have any thing to do with you ability to be a primal Wink
But In over al I loved the event and it was fun ... apart from some OOC tards interrupting and being ... well .... OOC tards Wink (note: some of em were good enouf to leav us alone .. just tock some time cos they were after te chest in the arena)

I am sorry to say that I only have one screeny ... and it was taken in the beginning before Tabjinka (the late comer) had arrived. Crying or Very sad
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The search for a new Primal

Post  torgadon on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Hadunka wrote:

I am sorry to say that I only have one screeny ... and it was taken in the beginning before Tabjinka (the late comer) had arrived. Crying or Very sad
That hurts QQ
torgadon
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top