Gul'Jun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gul'Jun

Post  Gun'Jun on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:43 pm

This is re-writen as i made a few mistakes.

Character name*: Gul'jun

Character race*: Troll (except for Emissaries)

Character class*: Shaman

Character level*: 5

Professions: None as yet

Why do you want to join us?*:Ive been keen for awhile to try out some troll rp and the heritage is the best place on wow for it
How often do you play WoW?: Almost every day, been playing for a year
Roleplaying experience: Ive had a month off rp experiance in the blades, but thats it, im a fairly new person to roleplaying
Character history: Gul'jun was born to the darkspear tribe a little over 16 years ago, and did not start with a great
start to life suffering visions and halucinations until the age of 6 when he discovered his shamanistic powers,
when he was 12 his parents where among a trade convoy traveling to ogrimmar from sen'jin which was attacked
by the burning blade, who slaughtered everyone in the convoy. After that Gul'jun dedicated his life to strikeing a great
blow back at the burning blade operating in durotar until he uncovered a burning blade relic inside one off there caves,
and upon takeing it back to Sen'jin for the masters to examine he became a small hero at fighting the burning blade.
Shortly after though he dropped his personal war against the burning blade, to learn more about the darkspear and all other trolls.

Notes: Gul'jun is a very quiet person, often in heavy thought and contemplation, He holds most trolls in high asteam
along with orcs and tauren, He is also very mistrustful of Warlocks, and any he finds he often belives he should kill
on the spot. Socially he isnt much of a talker, but he will voice his opinions almost straight away if he belives in the
subject

Last edited by Gun'Jun on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:46 am; edited 3 times in total

Gun'Jun
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gul'Jun

Post  Vypra on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:42 pm

Ok, you seem to have done your homework on the timeline, which is good Smile

If i understand you correctly, your character gained some minor renown in Sen'jin for his vendetta against the local cultists but he has left that behind now in favour of study?

As the Heritage IC'ly tries (not always successfully Wink ) to work the the other major RP guilds, I'm interested to see your character's reaction to any warlocks we way meet.

Typically, its a little difficult to play this kind of thing because your character shouldn't always be able to tell who is a warlock just by looking at them -but- Lore says shaman and druids ( and tauren and night elves in general ) can sense Fel magic. Also, its very easy to forget to put your demon away if you're in a hurry so it's sometimes necessary just to check first if they're ok with you rp-ing against that.

Anyway, you can typically find us in Orgrimmar every Friday for dinner, around 20.00, in or near the valley of spirits.

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gun'Jun on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Hey, sorry i missed your dinner eve dont think i saw the reply here before i played on that day.

Just tried to attent your guild meeting, on the 21st but im still suffering from internet issues on wow, keep thinking i fix it but it keeps coming back.. sorry and i hope to finally meet you all ingame very soon.

Gun'Jun
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 pm

No probs, these things happen Razz

Just to let you know though, there's not likely to be a dinner this week as its Christmas day but do keep an eye out for us. Its probably a good idea to join lfrp or add a couple of us as friends if you want to be sure of catching us Smile

Hope to see you soon

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum