Remembering Quintilius

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Remembering Quintilius

Post  Vypra on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:21 pm

((copied the 'poster of Deyy's memorial celebration from Wal for those that haven't seen it yet))

A flyer has been posted on many walls, and in bars around Azeroth and Outland, with the header 'Quintilius: Remembered'. It's neatly written, and seems to have been placed only recently.

---------------------------Quintilius Remembered------------------------------------

Dear reader: Whether the name atop this letter means anything to you is unknown, but if it is, please join me in Brill on the last Sunday of the sixth month after mid-day for a rememberence of a man who touched many lives. This is not a mourning of his loss, but remembering a friend, and hopefully finding solace in those memories. There shall be drink, and we shall be celebrating. please send a letter to Deyyania to confirm your appearence, and I'll hope to see you there.

Sincerely and with love, Lyranne Deyyania Sainx'auge.

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering Quintilius

Post  Vypra on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:03 pm

((As i mentioned elsewhere, many of the heritage may not have known Quint personally but it would be nice if some people turned up. 1) to support Deyy and 2) because trolls should never miss out on a party Wink

Plus, the 'posters' for this event are pretty much everywhere so no excuses for not having heard about it Razz ))

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top