Graphics card explosion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graphics card explosion.

Post  Lyranne on Thu May 21, 2009 11:28 pm

So yes... As the title indicates, my graphics card kicked the bucket, and so I'm reduced to using the onboard one. The problem with that, is it won't do much beyond web browsing and MSN. I may be able to get a new graphics card tomorrow, but if not, then I'll likely not be on WoW for up to two months. I'm of course not happy about this, as I'll misss all of you so very much. If I'm back tomorrow, then of course this is all a moot point Razz

Anyway, I shall try and keep up-to-date, and I apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.

On a side note for those that know anything about me: My appointment in London went well, and though I nearly passed out from the blood samples taken (so they can measure my hormone levels) everything was very pleasent :3

*hugs all*

I hope to see you all soon.

Sarah.
Lyranne
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Graphics card explosion.

Post  Zanick on Fri May 22, 2009 11:46 am

I'm glad to hear that things went well in London, Sarah. Another step along the way.

Hope to see you in the game very soon.

Nick
Zanick
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Fri May 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Ah...bad news about the graphics card as i hoped to rp with you some this weekend but can't be helped. Hope you're able to get something sorted asap .

Glad things went well in london and that you're ok after being bled Wink

*huggles*

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Fri May 22, 2009 2:15 pm

I do hope to see you back soon. And if all else fails, there's always rping over msn to pass the time Smile

Oh, and you're not the only one nearly fainting from having blood samples taken. I'm not overly fond of it, but I wouldn't call myself scared either. But last time I did it, the nurse prepared the needle and all, placed it beside me and then had to leave, leaving me staring at it and anticipating how it'd would hurt for almost fifteen minutes Smile
Ryleen
Headhunter

View user profile http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne on Sat May 23, 2009 2:14 pm

I managed to pick up a cheap card to deal with things until I can afford a marginally better one (preferably an ATI chipset).
I don't have a fear of needles, really. I just react badly if more than a tiny amount of blood's taken. It was three vials when I last came close to passing out, and on Thursday, it was four. Inbetween them, I had another blood test (not long after the former) and was absolutely fine. I've been told I'm simply girly anyway Razz

Now my time is spent thinking about how far I go in looking feminine. I really want to wear skirts and dresses, but lack the confidence to just do so :s
Lyranne
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top