Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild meeting 18th May

5 posters

Go down

Guild meeting 18th May Empty Guild meeting 18th May

Post  Vypra Tue May 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Guild meeting 18th May

Present at the meeting were Ryleen, Zin’Zalji, Ros, Rokalm, Chabat and Gul’Zayne. Djinja also made an appearance before the end of the meeting.

Ryleen reported that the Forsaken Council are not a group we should be associated with. It transpires that they are planning, by use of some artefact, to summon a Demon Lord to unleash Chaos on the Eastern Kingdoms.

During the course of her investigations Ryleen also discovered that Doctor Archnazg Magnark, former Patriarch of the House of Sylvanas, is not as dead as we were lead to believe. His return to the unliving threatens to further muddy the waters of this situation but we may be able to ally ourselves with Brokthar of the Gthazagars, to keep the Governor of Undercity at bay.

Brokthar has apparently revealed his dealings with the Forsaken Council to other prominent members of the Horde and as such we may be able to minimise the amount of information we pass on to Archnazg without incurring his wrath once more. The thought that He might wish to get his hands on the artefact the Council plan to use is not a happy one and demands we use caution in our dealings with Him and his associates, though Ryleen is optimistic that she has developed a relationship with one them that might prove beneficial.

Ros had some news regarding the ‘Message’ left in Orgrimmar. While the blood samples he was able to obtain from the scene were too old and impure to give an accurate reading, He was able to determine that the body of the Orc that was discovered there was moved to that place after his murder. The Killer’s face was not seen but Ros was able to divine that there was more than one person present at the time.

He also gained the impression that the ‘Message’ was deliberately written in such a way as to lead us to believe the perpetrator was insane. This may not in fact be the case, adding a further disturbing dimension to the affair.

Ryleen informed us that during the height of the summer, she will be moving to Booty Bay to escape the heat of the Barrens. As a result, the weekly meeting will be moving back to the Valley of Spirits in Orgrimmar.

Chabat added that she will be staying in Dalaran for the time being.

Finally, Ryleen and Zin’Zalji plan to make a pilgrimage to Shadra-alor in the hinterlands at some time in the near future.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Guild meeting 18th May Empty Re: Guild meeting 18th May

Post  Vypra Tue May 19, 2009 1:16 pm

OOC bit!

Those who pay attention may remember Ryleen posted about guild activity some time ago.

Now, 4 weeks later, here is the list of those that have not been involed in any guild rp:

Bersekeger - Illness
Gando
Garsarokk - 're-evaluating' his rp
Gruzzak
Heldra - an alt (can we find out who so we can contact them?)
Kemsha - not playing anymore?
Ryuzai - study break
Saltie
Screwtape
Shulaafa
Wisetusk
Tanuuka - works odd hours so can't be on-line when the rest of us are

I seem to recall Bers has been ill, Kemsha was taking a WoW break and Gul'Zayne mentioned that Ryuzai was also on a break to focus on studying so if you know of any reasons for the inactivity of the others on the list please speak up.

We have no wish to kick people when they are unable to play, but it would help if we knew that there was a reason for their absence.

Again, we do not want to seem harsh about this, but the Heritage is an RP guild. A certain amount of RP activity should be expected from our members if they wish to actually be a part of the guild. I hope you all understand this position.

Last edited by Vypra on Wed May 20, 2009 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated reasons for absence)
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Tue May 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Thanks for posting that second part, Bats. I got a very upset letter as a response from one of those members on the list, apparently it was very mean and offensive... "it's a shame there are people like you in the guild" was one of the angry things said. I'm feeling pretty hurt about this right now, and it seems like this person thinks I'm the only one behind this new rule and that I'm deliberately trying to drive away those who don't spend all their days on wow...

But really? People get one free month of unexplained absence, then a letter of warning and a week to provide an excuse.. Only after that, they get kicked. Is that really so unreasonable?
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowtroll Tue May 19, 2009 10:03 pm

But really? People get one free month of unexplained absence, then a letter of warning and a week to provide an excuse.. Only after that, they get kicked. Is that really so unreasonable?

Its not, actually your rules are polite and reasonable. I had such experience myself with people who park their alt in the Blackhands, stay away for a month or (mostly) more, get removed and after 1-2 weeks whisp me: WTF!?11

I suggest you dont take it personal, you cant be arsed for your decisions.
shadowtroll
shadowtroll
Headhunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82K_C4Rnctc

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Wed May 20, 2009 12:56 am

Just like Shadowtroll said. Don't take it personal.
I agree that if someone doesn't understand that RP activity is expected in an RP guild, it serves him right to be /gkicked. He could have explained his absence either in-game, or on these forums (we don't have this for no reason...)
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne Wed May 20, 2009 1:46 am

Hmm, I know Bers is absent through poor health, and Heldra's an alt of someone. Kemsha's not really being played.Garsarrok gave a reason (I think they felt like they needed to re-evaluate thier RP or something). Not sure about others. Has it really been a month for all of them?
Lyranne
Lyranne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Wed May 20, 2009 9:14 am

I'm trusting that Ry has kept an accurate record Deyy.

Her original post on this subject:
https://heritageofzandalar.forumotion.com/makin-de-heritage-better-f9/dealing-with-the-absence-of-members-t356.htm
was made on the 28th of april. Unfortunately that seems to be the only week that we didn't post any meeting minutes so i have no idea who was present on the monday when we discussed this.

Anyway, i suggest we continue this discussion in the other thread.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down