Can't post anywhere else so thought I'd ask for help here

Go down

Can't post anywhere else so thought I'd ask for help here

Post  Gurfang on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:46 pm

I am trying to organise an RP event inside Old Ironforge for a group of Horde from ToC. As part of getting this organised I need to get a raid organised on Ironforge to enable entering Old Ironforge (by a warlock and 2 others being sheeped into it, through the wall). I am looking for people who would be able to help in keeping the dwarves at bay for long enough for getting those forces through so that the event can actually happen. Any help you can give would be great.
Date not set yet due to not knowing if we have enough help to make it happen, but hopefully it will be before the end of the year.

Gurfang

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't post anywhere else so thought I'd ask for help here

Post  Snicka on Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:13 pm

It sounds interesting, although I'm not really into city raids (I tend to lag terribly in cities, which kills my possibilities to fight my opponents, so it kills me too). But some people from the Heritage might be interested in it. What would the RP event be about?

Oh, and I have to make a forum for unregistered guests, where your post would fit. (Although you could have registered too, like Quintilius or Stubhorn did.)

Warlord

View user profile http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurfang on Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:17 pm

The RP event will either be to avenge Opathu or for him to have his revenge or as a way of gathering parts for a way of bringing him back (see for more).

Gurfang

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurfang on Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:18 pm

That was supposed to have as a link

Gurfang

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurfang on Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:19 pm

Ok, so it won't let me put in the link even as text, but check the Blood Pact forum for more info.

Gurfang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum