Gen'jin the Shadow Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gen'jin the Shadow Hunter

Post  Gen'jin on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:55 pm

As you might now, Gen'jin's class describtion has been "Shaman/witch doctor".
I would like to cut it down to just one class, instead of two diffrent.

So I done some homework, and figured that the class that would suit Gen'jin would be Shadow Hunter. But as it is the Highest Rank among Jungle trolls i figure a RP even't would only be fair, as it's wired if Gen'jin sudenly is a high ranking Troll without haven proven himself or anything.

As Gen'jin is the one Seeking to become a Shadow hunter I figure it should be someone higher ranking in the Guild who runs the even't; Like Zanick or Gul'zayne. (Snicka prefered ^^).

as for the Event, I have recently acquired "Defiler's Mail Pouldrons" Aka. Vol'jin's shoulderpads. Instead of wearing it right away for RP, I figure it could be my IC Proff of being a Shadow hunter, So the even't should probally also include in making the Soulderpads and giving them the Shadow hunter loas Blessings.

I noticed the shoulderpads has 8 feathers. I figured it would be neat if the even't were hold in Stranglethorn (where Shadow hunter's hail from)
I noticed the shoulderpads has 8 feathers, and I like the thought, that they are Raptor feather [Tribal Raptor feather].

Any more Ideas??
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen'jin the Shadow Hunter

Post  Ryleen on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:07 pm

This sounds like an interesting idea to me. Smile
Ryleen
Headhunter

View user profile http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:51 pm

You can make a fine piece of RP out of it.
How many Loa are there who give power for the Shadow Hunter? If there are 8, then each feather may symbolize one of them. But as far as I count, there are only 6 of such Loa (Legba, Lukou, Ogoun, Dambala, Sam'di and Shango); but maybe the two other feathers can represent 2 other, personal deities. Smile
And thank you for thinking about me as your possible leader to the path of the Shadow Hunter. Smile

Warlord

View user profile http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:27 am

Snicka is right about the 6 shadow hunter deities...but perhaps the other two could be for some personal ancestors of tribal heroes?

Maybe one for Sen'jin or even Vol'jin (a legend in his own lifetime) and one for our missing leader, Snicka? Wink

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:32 am

Vypra wrote:Snicka is right about the 6 shadow hunter deities...but perhaps the other two could be for some personal ancestors of tribal heroes?

Maybe one for Sen'jin or even Vol'jin (a legend in his own lifetime) and one for our missing leader, Snicka? Wink

That's a nice one, putting Snicka on the same level as Sen'jin, Vol'jin and the Loa...
What about Zanza, the patron deity of the Zandalari? Or probably Rastakhan, king of all trolls?

Warlord

View user profile http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top