Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Forsaken Emissarie

5 posters

Go down

Application for Forsaken Emissarie Empty Application for Forsaken Emissarie

Post  Gwenderlin Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:16 am

Character name*:Gwenderlin
Character race*: Forsaken (except for Emissaries)
Character class*:preist
Character level*:77
Professions: Herb/Inscriber

Why do you want to join us?*: I have so many close friends I hold dear in the great Heritage of Zandalar i felt compelled to attempt to join and thought it a sin other wise if not to just try.
How often do you play WoW?: everyday
Roleplaying experience:been rping on gwenderlin and other chars for almost a year if not longer

Character history:was origanly a bloodelf that was murdered by a group of night elves slowly with a poison that started killing me but was not cured fast enough and died though Vypra did try her hardest to save me. I was brought back to life by my brother against my will as I accepted my death which damaged my body. I accepted this new fate to keep the ones I care for happy and with my new found abilites from the shadowy art rather than the Light I once held as a palidian I vowed to protect the ones I cared for with these new gifts.

Notes: i also a dancer at the keel 'nods'

Gwenderlin
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Application for Forsaken Emissarie Empty Re: Application for Forsaken Emissarie

Post  Lyranne Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:49 pm

Currently being the sole Emissary (again) I can only say that I at least know Gwen IC enough to know she shares most of the Heritage ideals (including a distrust of the House), and that just like the person behind her, is very sweet.
Lyranne
Lyranne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:54 pm

I haven't med Gwen all that much, but enough to get the impression that she's a good person and would be a good addition to the heritage Smile
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:15 pm

I think Gwen has a lot to bring the guild ((and i'm not just saying that because i like her a lot Wink )). She has been a part of AO and can perhaps give us an insight on some of their more inexplicable behaivour. She is also a very close freind of Vypra who has given her a small induction into some troll and shaman rituals.

Everything i know points to a sweet person with a resourcefulness and dedication to her freinds that would not be out of place in the Heritage.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanick Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:22 pm

I think it would be excellent if Gwenderlin joined us. At the moment, the role of Emissary is undergoing a bit of a makeover, to try to make it work better for everyone, so there may be a short delay while we sort out the details. Gwen, please be a little patient with us.
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwenderlin Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:20 am

Dont have to worry about that, i dont plan on joining anywhere else just say :3

Gwenderlin
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Could somebody arrange to meet Gwen soon and let her know what the situation is?

I'll do it myself if nobody else has the time but i think we have to do something. Its not really fair to just keep her waiting and as our meeting place is supposed to be a bit more secret now, its not like she can just walk in like people used to.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:05 pm

If Gwen's told Vypra,Vypra can tell Lyranne. Or else when the chance comes for some random RP with Gwen she can mention that she's applied (IC, I have no knowledge of it).
Lyranne
Lyranne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:09 pm

Gwen had a brief chat with Ry and Deyy last night and will be popping along to the meeting on monday.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down