Jimar - Lost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jimar - Lost

Post  Jimar on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:45 pm

((Guess what?! It’s time for another Jimar story!
Once again, Jimar has been missing for weeks. His hut has been completely abandoned and all his belongings have been taken, assumingly by bandits or travellers passing by. He has not been seen by any of his ‘clients’ medical or otherwise, nor has he been to any Heritage guild meetings for a while. Let me know if you wish to help find Jimar and help with his rescue.
If your character cares enough to do some intense investigation work on the echo Isles, they will find out that Jimar has gone on a quest to find the murderer of his old mentor. He does not speak about his mentor or his childhood at all so no one would be aware that his mentor was actually murdered. He was last seen preparing to leave for the forests of Stranglethorn.
I am planning to have him kidnapped by one of the local tribes in the area, and to be rescued by anyone who is interested. ))

The head hunters closed in on the Troll crouching by the river’s edge. He wore a long loin cloth, dirty white, that extended into a skirt to his knees. He wore no shirt but his braided hair covered his back, tiny skulls and bones dangled from each thread. The sounds of the forest marked the head hunters decent down to the river, but Jimar knew they were there. The spirits choose who is hidden in this realm and who shall be marked with light.
Jimar fiddled with something under the water, talking to himself as usual. Or was he? He had assembled a circle of rocks with the skull of a forest feline in the centre, the dripping blood of a forest monkey was splashed over it all. The dead corpse lay nearby. One of the head hunters stepped out of the undergrowth, his savage frame stalked into the clearing, the scowl of a tribal face toward Jimar.
“I know you hide, all five of ya.”
Jimar did not look up as the head hunters stopped, the scowling leader changed his expression to shock, as he replied.
“There be six of us, voodoo mon. We be following ya for weeks all over Stranglethorn without notice. How ya know now, Darkspear?”
A mad and dark grin slowly spread onto Jimar’s face. Still crouching, he pulled his arms out of the water to present the shrunken head grasped between his long and painted fingers. The water poured down Jimar’s arms and soaked his hair and back. A gasp of shock and horror went up from the head hunting party as they recognised their old comrade’s face.
“Beware the Voodoo, nobody hides from me.”
“Now you die, Voodoo mon.”
The leader said as he stalked his way to the river’s edge. His huge calves, covered in bracelets and feathers, splashed as he entered the water. Jimar placed the head down and tossed the nearby monkey corpse into the river. It floated on the surface for a few seconds before being flung into the air, embraced by the jaws of a crocodile. Seeing this, the head hunter retreated back onto dry land.
The air exploded with the airy chat of hundreds of primates and birds, the screech from a monkey just above them made the head hunter flinch and look up into the forest canopy. It stopped as suddenly as it had begun.
“Ya reek of evil witch doctor!”
The leader screamed from across the river. Jimar’s mad grin vanished. He pointed a slender finger across the river at the head hunter.
“Continue following me, and I be showing ya the real voodoo!”
The headhunter smirked and slowly backed off into the undergrowth, disappearing into the shadows of the forest. His followers did the same.
Jimar
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jimar - Lost

Post  Barzovia on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:21 pm

No Jimar, you bad boy. Sad Come back.
Barzovia
Headhunter

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/keithmintage

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:25 am

Ry is going to look for Jimar, now that she recieved that letter from his friend. She hasn't thought to go to echo isles though, but will go to Stranglethorn as the letter suggested. She'll ask around Grom'Gol if anyone has seen him, and then probably follow the coast to Yojamba to ask there.
Ryleen
Headhunter

View user profile http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:41 am

((Chabat will, of course, want to help find Jimar as soon as she finds out something has happened to him. She's feeling pretty helpess atm what with the disease affecting Sen'jin and the constant threats from Shadowtroll that she can't do anything about. I need something positive for her to do Razz ))
Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:13 pm

((I'd happily be involved, but only really if either Chabat of Ryleen ask for my assistanc. Being the only healer of us three, one might ask for Lyranne as a precautionary action. Of course Gando and a few others can heal, and if they want to go, that's fine by me.))
Lyranne
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimar on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:57 pm

((Sadly, after this event Jimar will turn abit weird.
Now I know what you're thinking, he's weird enough already? Well, I personally don't think so. Jimar's capture will also have huge effect on his mental health and he will become a more spiritual troll than ever before. He will lose the ability to Differentiate between the real world with the spirit realm. He will also become more of a ranting prophet on cetain occations.))
Jimar
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:04 pm

((O.o... One of them, eh? Razz))
Lyranne
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down