Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sen'Jin poisoned!

5 posters

Go down

Sen'Jin poisoned! Empty Sen'Jin poisoned!

Post  Ryleen Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:43 pm

Tomorrow morning, the people of Sen'Jin village will start to turn ill. Anyone visiting the village runs the risk to be affected as well. It may not be obvious to begin with, but someone will probably soon figure out that it is the water that's making people ill. The water will remain contaminated for about a week and a half before the poison wears off. The poison will not be strong enough to kill, unless the person infected is unusually fragile. (that is; children, elderly and so on) I have no intention to rp killing an entire village of npcs, but there will probably be deaths among them.

I'm not forcing anyone to have their character become ill, but anyone that has visited Sen'Jin is risking it. Durotar being as hot and sunny as it is, you're likely to drink some water when you have the chance.

If you are infected:
The disease hits everyone differently. There are two main versions of it though, where it hits either body or mind.

Body
High fever, cough, aching muscles, headaches.. In time, there will develope sores all over the infected person's body, and they will heal very slowly. Feel free to think up your own symptoms, their common theme being that they're all very painful.

Mind
Also high fever, but this time accompanied by hallucinations, paranoia, mood swings and such things. Feel free to use your imagination here as well, I'm sure you can think up even better things Wink

And of course, feel free to pick any mix of symptoms you feel is interesting. The whole thought behind this is to make it interesting to rp on, not to incapacitate your character.

Healing the infected:
A great deal of effort has gone into making this disease resistant to magic. If not, any pally, shammy, priest or whatever could just run by and heal everyone. And that wouldn't be much fun now, would it? Smile Those infected will get well again on their own, after a few weeks. Healing magic may be used to ease the pain for a while, but preferrably not to remove it completely. Basically, if you are to heal someone who is infected, make it something big, flashy and difficult. Otherwise, it wouldn't be much fun.

This is all I can think of right now. I'm sure I've forgotten some crucial detail, feel free to point that out and ask questions. I love you
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Sen'Jin poisoned! Empty Re: Sen'Jin poisoned!

Post  Snicka Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:41 am

The House of Sylvanas have visited Sen'jin Village tonight to defend it from the Alliance. The waters got poisoned the very same night. Snicka will immediately suspect Archnazg's bunch, innocently, which means Em will get out of sight again...
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:07 am

Just to possibly get the HoS off the hook, if this is the disease that chabat was infected with (and these symptoms will seem -very- familiar to her Wink ), then she will tell somebody about it...and its possible that any of the people that helped treat Chabat will recognise it too. This is certainly going to make her feel worse about not telling everybody that she saw Emeline in silvermoon on monday as she will now assume it was Eme that has spread this poison.

Its also worth remembering that its the House that has a possible antidote...so it will be interesting to see how the heritage will react to that ...

It will be interesting to see how many people allow themselves to become ill.

*giggles* guilt trip time for Chabat i think Smile
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:17 am

No, it's not the House that has the antidote. But they do have a sample of the poison. It should be the Greywolves that might hold a small amount of antidote.

Oh, btw, undead can't get infected.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:07 am

Ah...okay, well Chabat will have to ask Ryleen about it (i confess i forgot who has what Razz )
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Not to make Lyranne sound paranoid or anything, but she keeps skins of water with her, wherever she travels. *looks shifty* She doesn't have anythiing else in the water, honest. *whistles innocently*

So's you know: When Lyranne heals someone, it's entirely up to the individual how they react. I have this feeling people assume she'll heal/cure anything, but as I say, it's up to you Smile (which is why she always advises rest - and never actively says anything referring to the rate of healing... However, many seem to portray it as instant).
Lyranne
Lyranne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Sen'Jin poisoned! Empty Finding Answers

Post  Gul'Zayne Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:43 pm

*Gul'Zayne gazes over Sen'Jin village in his Astral form, separate from his body which sits in the tent that Hai'Zan kindly let him use. The Sen'Jin he is looking over is not the Sen'Jin village of the present, rather, it is a vision of a past Sen'Jin, that the spirits have allowed him view. Gul'Zayne sees an un-familiar figure move towards the pool in the village. He moves closer to get a better look. The figure is hazy, un-clear. The figure holds out a bottle and pours a thick, greenish brown fluid into the water. Although the figure is hard to focus on, Gul'Zayne can see it's hand clearly. It has five fingers and appears pale.
Gul'Zayne awakes from his vision, there's a dim sunset outside the tent and the fire he'd lit the previous night is just a pile of ashes. He sends a message through the spirit link.*

'Ear me. I know wot be causin' da troubles in Sen'Jin. Is not da food, or da supplies. Is da watah. Someone 'as infected da watah.
Gul'Zayne
Gul'Zayne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum