Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yako

2 posters

Go down

Yako Empty Yako

Post  Yako Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:39 pm

Character name*:Yako
Character race: Troll
Character class*:hunter
Character level*:22
Professions:skinner leatherworker
Why do you want to join us?*:I was tryng to create a trolls only guild myself with my girlfriend Thamnghean , she's also hunter , but we sucks at making web site and forum things ,which are really helpfull in organizing and keep up a good RP guild ... so you practically made the job for us , and we just ,now , have to apply to your guild ... hehehe
How often do you play WoW?:everyday
Roleplaying experience:my main character is the mighty warrior Pinuzzo of the Greywolf tribe ...
Character history:well ... maybe you already know ... Yako was that troll who turned Pinuzzo into a boar with the help of an evil bloodelf mage named Antḥr ... Yako did that because he is in love with Tham and he cannot accept her beloved sharing tent with a Tauren ... with this not really fair move (stay away from the woodoo mon ) he did get close enough to Tham to convince her that she's meant to be with a troll for life ... in all of this Pin was saved by Stubhorn and his guild mates ... actually ... (in game) ... Pin ...Tham and Yako have met yet since the fact ... joining HOZ should be a good opportunity to pacify all ... infact Pin has told the tribe he do not search revenge on the troll ...
Notes:If i cant convince my girlfiend Tham to give up her guild "The firetongues" (actually a 2 man guild ... me & her ) i will appreciate if you consider the firetongues a friendly guild ... and sorry for bad english ... cya

Yako
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Yako Empty Application accepted

Post  Snicka Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:04 pm

Welcome, Yako. Let's meet IC some day... will you be online tomorrow around 19:00?
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Yako Empty Re: Yako

Post  Yako Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:07 pm

i will be glad to met you and 19.00 it's perfect time ... but i 'm not sure if i can since i ve guests at home ... i'll try ... Very Happy

Yako
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Yako Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:00 pm

Just missed you for some minutes Snicka ... next time i see you on ... i just hop to Yako ... bounce

Yako
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down