awayness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awayness

Post  Jum on Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:24 pm

Haven't been much involved in the guild RP to begin, but I'll be away for a little bit now - what with Warhammer online. I wont quit wow ( at first anyway ) but I just thought you should know
Jum
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: awayness

Post  Vypra on Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:55 pm

Well, you can always stay in touch here...and let us know how WAR compares... Wink
Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jum on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:09 pm

Vypra wrote:Well, you can always stay in touch here...and let us know how WAR compares... Wink

It doesn't or rather it's a very different game - and I love it !

on a scale from 1-10 the quest system gets a 12. ever tried going back to an old alt but having to read though all the quests once again? wont happen here; the map shows red areas where you've quests the red'er the more quest, mouse over and you get a quest summery for each quest you have in that area <3

The Public Quest system is made out of pure win, noting less Wink

in RvR scenarious (battle grounds) lowbies gets stat boosted to a competitive level ( your gear will still suck but at least you wont be 2 shotted )

Im not a big fan of the death system; when you died you become alive at the rally point with a stackable debuff ( which the nearby healer can remove for a small amout of money ) - the punishment is having to run+fight your way back to were you were before - how ever it abusable as a quick trip home when your "heartstone" is on cooldown.

RvR (pvp) gets you a respectable amount of xp making it a viable way to level and the outdoor RvR sub zones are actually fun and meaning full to fight for.

So far Im just an unguilded lowbie so I havent tried laying sige / capturing a keep and claiming it for the guild - so I cant say much about that other than aparently you get to hang your guild banners from it's walls / flags

where AoC was a resounding disappointment - war is looking like a reason not to buy WotLK after all drunken
Jum
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum