Eya mons greetins from Shadowtroll!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Eya mons greetins from Shadowtroll!

Post  Lyranne on Fri May 30, 2008 11:49 am

I know through being logged as an alt, that the others are scared to let Lyranne know he's back. Fair enough you don't care about what's happening with Barz, but it screwed up Lyranne enough when she killed him that she stopped eating and started hearing his voice. If Barz is back - even if he's as he once was - I don't see me being able to play Lyranne.
I now see that her RP is going to be hopeless if she has no way to escape her past. I'd be more then happy to help bring him back in a sensible way - as in fact I offered when the current player said they were thinkng about playing Barz, but for him to just 'be back from the dead' - undoing everything that has dominated a fair chunk of recent RP within the tribe ( and those that got dragged in from other Guilds ) just seems a hard thing to deal with, especially with no explanation as to why he can be back when there is nothing left of his body, or even his spirit/soul.
Lyranne
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka on Fri May 30, 2008 12:27 pm

Just a suggestion... what if you (the current player) rename him, and began playing him as a completely different character? Yes, I know it costs money, but it might stop a lot of confusion.
Simply undoing the whole story would be a very radical step something that should be avoided.

Awww, you gave me a troll accent! x3
Yeah, I forgot you're elf-educated. Wink

Warlord

View user profile http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barzovia on Fri May 30, 2008 3:25 pm

That's not what Ryleen said to me... Rolling Eyes But as I said, take the discussion with her, not me. And thoose who have actually talked with Barzovia knew that I didn't play. I agree with Lyranne though, that just bringing him back would be stupid. But "she" has more RP friends then the players inside HoZ, come to think of it, I think she know no-one it. If someone else than someone from HoZ would bring her back, in a RP way, what's wrong with that? I just think it's dumb... not sure why "discussing" it either, it's not really anything I have controll over.
Barzovia
Headhunter

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/keithmintage

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimar on Sat May 31, 2008 1:46 am

Jimar met Barz the other night and really liked him.. I'm sure he could conjure a way to bring him back. or get the ritual to go horribly wrong and curse himself for the rest of his life... again.
btw, you can't 'destroy a soul'. gods can't even destroy souls, hence why afterlifes (heaven/hell/elysium/hades/etc) are created. it's pure etheral energy that is held to any perticular world by an anchor, such as a body. It passes to another place once it's anchor is destroyed.. so it could be called back somehow if some sort of husk was obtained for the soul to inhabit.

..just my two cents, take it , leave it, throw it in the river...
Jimar
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne on Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:26 am

I meant nothing left because, as far as I recall, Barz could not claim onwership of his own sould ( as I believe Hakkar has it ). So, when his body was destroyed, it was already close to an empty husk. If the soul was not there, then it should be trapped wherever it is ( therefore lost so our plane of existance ). Of course, this s all hyprebole because I don't know for certain, having not been involved in the entirety of Barz' story, meaning I could be completely wrong... But regardless, his sould should need a vessel, bringing us back to the simple point that Barz should not just suddenly be back.

As you say, Jimar, it's perfectly understandable for him to return via a summoning, but at the moment, it scuppers any chance some of us have at roleplaying when our characters were affected so immensly. I know of at least two others, outside of the guild, who are somewhat bemused as to his return and don't know whether to regard it as ic or not.

Apologies if this makes little sense, or even comes across as rude, but I am currently recovering from being mildly drunk. *giggles and falls to the floor*
Lyranne
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barzovia on Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:32 am

Still I'm only saying that he could have been summoned by someone you don't know, but he does, that's not very "weird" - as a matter of fact, I think that's how "he was brought back". Still I'm not completly sure, I'll ask someday when I can be bothered Neutral

I mean, even if Barz rp'ed mostly with HoZ; I had alot of RP friends before letting *picture* take over my acc.
Barzovia
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimar on Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:22 pm

To be honest Barz... If you do come back and want to start RPing, you two should really use seperate characters.
Jimar
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barzovia on Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:59 pm

I'm not comming back Neutral
Barzovia
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:39 am

It's inderstandable that someone may have brought him back, but it doesn't change the fact that as far as Lyranne is concerned, he's dead. If she finds out otherwise, she's likely to become far worse than anyone has seen her. I have to ask though; what happened with Anuari? Technically, Lyranne owes her her life.
Lyranne
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barzovia on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:37 pm

I can't say I've been involved with Anuari at all RP wise, only things concerning Barzovias death - afterwards I think she just stopped playing. confused
Barzovia
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowtroll on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:16 pm

Woah i see that this is far more complicated then i expected Shocked

Is the problem that in rp Barz is dead but he's still playing and rp-ing?
shadowtroll
Headhunter

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82K_C4Rnctc

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:30 pm

Not exactly... he's dead in RP, but it is his girlfriend who is still playing the character.

Anyway, funny that a topic that began with you saying hello has become the longest one on the whole forum.

Last edited by Snicka on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Something added)

Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowtroll on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:05 pm

Well then yeah why not just let him ressurect???

Like whole new without hes old memorys etc?...

That would give a whole new chance for rp and cool new story lines? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
shadowtroll
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimar on Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:16 am

shadowtroll wrote:Well then yeah why not just let him ressurect???

Like whole new without hes old memorys etc?...

That would give a whole new chance for rp and cool new story lines? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

THAT.. is not a bad idea.
I could come up with a story for that.
Jimar
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowtroll on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:02 am

Well then it should be that hard from now one pirat

Now only my story for comming back left Very Happy
shadowtroll
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:06 pm

It's easy for Barz to come back; he's done it enough times already. The problem stems from how screwed up the whole thing really is. Lyranne killed him, in a very specfic way that was supposed to prevent him coming back - I was told this by both players when Barz was, well, Barz and his girlfriend was playing as another character. She took back a piece of cursed parchment that put her life in danger ( well, more her spirit/soul ), dipped a blade in his mothers ashes that Barz carried with him, and thrust it into his heart. twisting the blade, she pulled it out. As he collapsed to the ground, she slashed at his throat, causing him to fall in a heap. Then, she decapitated him. She took his head, and Ryleen burnt the body so that only ash remained. His head was eventually destroyed as Lyranne started hearing Barz mocking her.
Basically, Lyranne is not emotionally stable, and although it's interesting to play her tormented by Barz' sprit, and so on, I really can't see Barz coming back without the use of a host body. If there's a logical explanation for his return, I'm fine, but at the moment, I don't know how to act, and most of the others feel the same. None of us want to ostracise any player, but we need to maybe meet up with Barz to discuss just where everyone is. And any way you look at it, Lyranne is still going to be messed up by it.
Lyranne
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:33 pm

Now that's why I try to avoid player-killing in WoW whenever possible. The whole death-resurrection procedure is just too messy. (And of course I'm not talking about killing players in PvP, only in RP.)

Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Barzovia on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:25 pm

Or I could just tell my gf to stop playing on Barz and we all just forget about it all, and live happily ever after?
Barzovia
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowtroll on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:21 am

I belive that the idea with forgetting everything would get even more harder Neutral

Well i think we need some bad voodoo mons who are interested to revive barz and do a couple of (secret and called it illegal ) rituals with some sacrifices and we get a new and cool story line Smile

Maybe it sounds stupid but in rp is everything possible Very Happy And i only try to help out a bit bounce
shadowtroll
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowtroll on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:26 am

Oh or did i didnt understand something?

The actual problem is in the rp line with Lyranne right?

Hmmm...this could get tricky pale
shadowtroll
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:27 am

It's all irrelevent now, sadly, as Barz has been deleted. I really didn't want that to happen, which is why I was willing to help bring him back. Sure, the prospect of playing Lyranne 'messed up' is scary, but to be honest, I've been playing her that way for, well, for an insanely long time now anyway. What made it scary though is just how hard it would have been for Lyranne to take ( seriously, I was seeing suicide or possession as the only way to escape the whole situation ).
But now that there's no way for the Barz we know to return, it just feels... tragic. It shouldn't have come to that. If I'd had more time to deal with it happening, I'd have said anything to try and keep it from coming to that, but I was at a complete loss for words. Nothing I could have said, regardless of sincerity, would have prevented it. Or at least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself.
Truthfully: I feel terrible, and as is my way, I feel wholly responsible.

I'm sorry Alex and Sofia. I'm immensly sorry that I was scared. Sorry that I could find no way to deal with Barz, and sorry that I'll likely never get the chance to RP with either of you again, or even just chat idly.
Lyranne
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:38 am

Indeed, it's sad that this ended up like this.
On the other hand, there is always the possibility to continue RP with Sofia, if she creates an alt that gets in contact with Lyranne. With Alex, you wouldn't have the chance to RP anyway, since he quit the game. Or is the problem that trying to RP with each other would bring up bad memories?
Shadowtroll is right; we need villains. And I have an idea how we can create them for ourselves...

Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:47 am

No, if Sofia creates another character, I don't think anything has happened that would lead to bad memories. I'm just a soppy sod who far too easily feels guilty when either I've upset someone, or perceive that to be the case, regardless of how responsible I actually am. I just feel bad that all the characters were deleted, and Lyranne never even got to thank Anuari, much less talk to her after the killing of Barz. And I still have that page in my inventory.
Lyranne
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowtroll on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:51 am

Snicka wrote:Indeed, it's sad that this ended up like this.
On the other hand, there is always the possibility to continue RP with Sofia, if she creates an alt that gets in contact with Lyranne. With Alex, you wouldn't have the chance to RP anyway, since he quit the game. Or is the problem that trying to RP with each other would bring up bad memories?
Shadowtroll is right; we need villains. And I have an idea how we can create them for ourselves...

I am ready to play a villain since lets face it i got a lot of xp there Very Happy

Just dont take it tooooooo much Very Happy And well in rp there is allways a solution so i think to not take it that serious Razz
shadowtroll
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:57 am

Yes, villians are needed, but it's such a delicate balancing act. I've got a potential one waiting for when the time is right, though I know not if they'll ever really manage to get to a decent enough level for some appropriate RP clothing ( level 6 gear is somewhat lacking in being able to make an impression ).
Lyranne
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum