Traditional dancing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Traditional dancing

Post  Zanick on Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:32 pm

In case you haven't already heard, Ryleen and Gando announced recently that they are going to be married.

They haven't told us about their wedding plans yet, but I'm betting that along with feasting and drinking there will certainly be some dancing involved. What kind of troll wedding would it be if there was no dancing, eh?

That got me thinking about some of the half-hearted and frankly poor quality dancing that you see sometimes in Orgrimmar.

As trolls we should be proud of our traditional dances, and if you're goin' to do it, then do it right and do it with passion! So, I spoke to some of the troll elders in Sen'jin and to Zilzibin Drumlore, the Darkspear Tribe historian (and to some of my troll sistas too). From them I found out all I could about traditional troll dancing. And I have posted my notes in the Lorekeepin' section.

Take a look, so that when we dance at the wedding we can do it in style!
Zanick
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Traditional dancing

Post  Ryleen on Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:41 am

The reason we haven't told you anything is because nothing is really decided yet. We're working on it, though.

I've read what you wrote about the dances and it was very interesting, it contained some things I did not know. Thank you for going through all that work for our sake, Zanick!
Ryleen
Headhunter

View user profile http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Well done, Zanick! You've done an excellent job as always.
Fortunately, the troll dance moves are traditional enough to put this lore behind them. You can't do the same with, for example, human dance moves (Saturday Night Fever and Macarena)...

Warlord

View user profile http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top